- Since 2011 member of BBK-Ruhrgebiet.
- Since 2004 start working "Schattenspiele".
- Reorientation away of constructivist image design and
objective painting towards free painting and abstraction.
- 2003 completion of diploma.
- 1999–2002 studied at Freie Kunstakademie Rhein/Ruhr in
Essen (Germany) under Stephan Paul Schneider (Honor as
Meisterschüler* by Ulrich Erben), Bernhard Lokai (Honor as
Meisterschüler by Professor Gerhard Richter) and Heinz
Morszoeck (Honor as Meisterschüler by Markus Lüpertz).
- 2000 beginning of abstract work with colors.
- 1998 creation of works using a palette-knife with
special emphasis on effects resulting from the interplay
between light- and darkness.
- 1997/1998 advanced artistic training under Armin Becker,
painter in Dortmund (Germany).
- 1997 beginning of acrylic painting.
- In the 90ies an increasing interest in research
concerning the effect of light and darkness in the image.
- Between 1977 and 1995 primary focus on the development
of works in series form– for example: Schneckenvariationen
und L’eau vive.
- Between 1977 and 1995 acquisition of various advanced
artistic qualifications as well as residencies in Trier,
Hamburg, Cologne and Dortmund (Germany).
- Since 1977 freelance artist.
- Since 1974 further education in art under several
artists in Arras and surroundings (France).
- 1976–1980 Studies in material science focusing on
mixture of color, egg tempera and various techniques of
painting like for example tone-on-tone painting.
- Born in 1958 in Département Pas de Calais (France).
* Meisterschüler is a degree given to art students by certain
professors; it is comparable to the PhD at universities.